Free delivery from 1 500,00 zł
Save to shopping list
Create a new shopping list
Garnier Fructis Babana Hair Food Nourishing Hair Mask 390 ml

Garnier Fructis Babana Hair Food Nourishing Hair Mask 390 ml

14 dni na zwrot
Safe shopping

Banana Hair Food Nourishing Hair Mask For very dry hair

. The formula of the mask is vegan*
and 98% biodegradable**.

Contains

vegetable oils, 98% ingredients of natural origin and the remaining 2% provides
pleasure of use and high durability of formulas.

* Vegan formula: does not contain ingredients of animal origin or derivatives.
** According to OECD 301 or equivalent test.

Usage

You can use it in 3 ways

As a conditioner :

  • apply to wet hair to nourish and detangle without weighing it down.

As a mask:

  • apply to wet hair, leave for 3 minutes and rinse thoroughly to intensively nourish dry hair.

As leave-in care :

  • apply a small amount of the product to wet or dry hair to nourish it and keep it soft for longer.

Composition

Aqua / Water - Purified Water, Cetearyl Alcohol - Plant Origin, Glycerin - Plant Origin, Isopropyl
Myristate - Plant Origin, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine - Plant Origin, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter
/Shea Butter - Shea Butter, Olea Europaea Oil/Olive Fruit Oil - Olive Oil, Musa Paradisiaca Fruit Extract/Banana
Fruit Juice - Banana, Glycine Soja Oil/Soybean Oil - Soya, Sodium Hydroxide - ***, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Sunflower
Seed Oil - Sunflower seeds, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract/Rosemary Leaf Extract - Rosemary, Coco-Caprylate/
Caprate - Plant Origin, Cocos Nucifera Oil/Coconut Oil - Coconut, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium
Chloride - ***, Caprylyl Glycol - ***, Citric Acid - ***, Persea Gratissima Oil/Avocado Oil - Avocado, Lactic Acid -
Fermented Beet or Corn, Tartaric Acid -Plant Origin, Cetyl Esters -Plant Origin, Tocopherol
Plant Origin, Potassium Sorbate - ***, Sodium Benzoate - ***, Salicylic Acid - ***, Caramel - Origin
botanical, Linalool - Derived from the fragrance or derivative of a plant, Eugenol - Derived from the fragrance or derivative of a plant,
Coumarin - Derived from the fragrance or derivative of a plant, Benzyl Alcohol - Derived from the fragrance or derivative of a plant,
Parfum/Fragrance - ***, *** Offers pleasure of use and high durability of formulas

Brand
Symbol
FRU21
Producer code
3600542136006
Do you need help? Do you have any questions?Ask a question and we'll respond promptly, publishing the most interesting questions and answers for others.
Ask a question
If this description is not sufficient, please send us a question to this product. We will reply as soon as possible. Data is processed in accordance with the privacy policy. By submitting data, you accept privacy policy provisions.
Write your opinion
Your opinion:
5/5
Add your own product photo:
pixel